Annual Provider Support Membership Levels
Provider Support Member Benefits – Dues $2,000
A Provider Support Member is a Company, Agency, or Individual who provides services or products to Agencies/Companies that serve adults and children requiring Mental Health/Intellectual-Developmental Disability/Substance Use Disorder (MH/IDD/SUD) services. Services may include management, consulting, billing, or legal services. Provider Support Members may be vendors of: electronic health records or other healthcare software; van fleet management; insurance billing systems; consulting services; medical equipment and supplies; training systems; housing; and furniture. Provider Support Members do not provide services directly to consumers of MH/I/DD/SUD services. Membership benefits include:
- Brief presentation to introduce the member’s product or service line at a Standing Committee meeting or a Membership/Leadership Forum meeting depending on the time of year in which the member joins.
- Direct link from the NC Providers Council Website to the Provider Support Member’s website.
- Federal and State policy updates in bi-weekly newsletters and real-time alert emails via the members-only Listserv to an unlimited number of designated employees.
- Legislative Updates and Archived Standing Committee meeting recordings via the password-protected Member Communications Web page.
Annual Conference Keynote, Reception, and Luncheon Sponsor Membership Benefits
(Please see current sponsorship levels and costs here).
- Annual Provider Support Membership Dues – Includes a credit for the $2,000 Provider Support Member annual dues.
- Cost-effective Investments – Meet face-to-face with qualified prospects and key system decision-makers.
- Conference Sponsorship Recognition, including a brief audience address at the conference membership luncheon and an electronic banner on the conference Web page.
- High-Traffic Exposure – Prime exhibit booth location with up to four representatives attending.
- Personal Interaction and Immediate Contacts – Opportunity to demonstrate how your product or service line can enhance an agency’s services and operating efficiencies, while renewing old contacts and generating new leads!