Announcing NC Providers Council Conference 2014
September 30 - October 2, Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons, Greensboro
Sheraton Greensboro Hotel at Four Seasons
3121 High Point Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27407
The Sheraton has a block of rooms available for attendees at the rate of $131 single/double. Room reservations must be made by September 8, 2014 by calling the Sheraton at 800-242-6556. Individuals must identify themselves as being with the NC Providers Council conference at the time of reservation in order to receive the group rate. After this date rates and availability cannot be guaranteed.
Who We Are!
The North Carolina Providers Council is a statewide organization with a diverse membership of providers of MH/DD/SA services and supports. We advocate for YOU and represent the provider’s perspective at the North Carolina General Assembly and the Divisions of the NC DHHS.
The NC Providers Council was founded on the belief that when providers of MH/DD/SA services come together and agree on an ethical standard, putting all other differences aside, we can work for our mutual benefit and the benefit of those we support.
The NC Providers Council is led by a volunteer Board comprised solely of providers. We do not represent multiple interests such as MCO/LMEs, counties, or the NC Division of MH/DD/SAS. We were founded on the belief that when providers of MH/DD/SA services come together and agree on an ethical standard, putting all other differences aside, we can work for our mutual benefit and the benefit of those we support. We invite providers to add your voice to ours. Together we can make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
What We Stand For
· Statewide access to quality services
· Advocacy for standards that promote quality outcomes for all people
· Strong, collaborative provider networks that increase our members’ capability to deliver cost effective, quality services for the people receiving services
· Fair and reasonable service rates and sustainable funding adequate to provide statewide access to quality services for people living in all North Carolina communities
· System accountability
· Ethical practices and fair competition
· Fiduciary responsibility
Click here to learn more about membership.